The library is open so long as the gates at the Old Town Soda Shop are open!
Special thanks to Mr. Frank Jackson and the Soda Shop crew for their patience, support, and help in getting this project going!
Paul and I would like to say thank you to all who have supported this project!
There are very few rules about our library, here are a few:
1. Please respect Mr. Frank's property and do not attempt to visit the library if the gates are closed.
2. While you can get IN the TARDIS, please do so carefully! No shenanigans that would throw the space-time continuum off!!
3. You do not have to bring a book to take a book, please do try to donate books when you can. When you're done with the book you borrowed, you may return it to us or any other Little Free Library. Some books are extra special and we will post about those on Facebook and ask you to return them.
4. From time to time we will leave fun little trinkets for our guests to have. Please take these and enjoy!
5. We do need books! In particular chapter books for kids, YA and Teen books and nonfiction. Classics are always welcome! Please keep all donations PG-13 and under.
If you have any questions, please do no hesitate to message us on Facebook or email email@example.com.
Please see our mention on nola.com and in the Times-Picayune. Thank you Carol!
Find us on Instagram and Twitter @tardisofslidell !
Photo Credit: Erika Pearce Photography